This serves the administrative requirements of any CHC department including Applications, Assessment, Reporting and KPIs.
This forms the core patient-centric data for all modules
- Carer application for care.
- Monitored patient Outcomes .
- Automated letter generation at every point of care.
- Carer payment and local authority invoicing,including financial reporting .
- Patient surveys.
Generation of the ofsted dataset report.
- Management information reporting.
Business process management.
- Manage carer and staff training.
Care at home tracker (Assistive Technology: .
- Reminders, Alerts, Monitoring).
Financial control (Budget, Forecast & Actuals
With the continuing drive to improve the ability of Patients to be cared for at home comes the need to communicate effectively with the Patients – but also those friends, relatives, volunteers and healthcare professionals that make it possible.